Lower your Gaze always..
DAILY EASY GOOD DEEDS.
1. Think of Allah before you take any action – This will stop you from doing anything Allah dislikes.
2. Say Bismillah before eating and don’t forget adkaar of morning and evening daily
3. Take a minute out to make Dua after every Athan.. Make duas for all the Muslims so you get the reward for the dua also.
4. Keep your lips moist with constant Dhikr of Allah – Praise Allah in every action: SubhanAllah, Alhumdulillah, Allah hu Akbar, etc.
5. Perform the Sunnah & Nawafil Salaat as much as possible… Find time to pray extras, such as Salatul-Duha/Ishraaq, Qiyaamul-layl/Tahajjud.
6. Listen to the Quraan in Car, Cooking, cleaning & spare time, etc.
7. Recite Quraan every day after Salatul Fajr & read its meaning to understand… Even if just a page or few lines.
8. Repent to Him (subhanahuwatala) for your mistakes & sins…
View original post 233 more words
While giving a lecture on the subject of goodness to parents in islam, the speaker is suddenly called by his mother Subhân Allâh!
Don’t Forget To Get Your Sins Forgiven Every Time You Eat
Mu’adh bin Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “He who has taken food and says at the end:
الحمد الله الذي أطعمني هذا، ورزقنيه من غير حول مني ولا قوةٍ
‘Al- hamdu lillahi-lladhi at’amani hadha, wa razaqanihi min ghairi haulin minni wa la quwwatin
(All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any strength),’All his past sins will be forgiven.”
Reported by At-Tirmidhee and others, and declared authentic by Albany rahimahullah.
Mentioned by AbdulFattaah Bin Uthman
From Anas Ibn Malik رضي الله عنه that the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه وسلم passed by a tree with dry leaves, so he struck it with his staff making the leaves fall then the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
“Indeed saying الحمد لله, سبحان الله, لا إله إلا الله and الله أكبر remove the sins of the slave just as the leaves fall from this tree.
سنن الترمذي رقم ٣٥٣٣ و صحيح الجامع رقم ١٦٠١ خلاصة حكم المحدث الﻷبا ني :حسن
قال رسول الله ﷺ : ما على الأرض أحد يقول لا إله إلا الله ، والله أكبر ، ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله ، إلا كفرت عنه خطاياه ولو كانت مثل زبد البحر.
The Messenger of Allāh ﷺ said: “No one upon the earth says;
• Laa Ilaaha Illaallaah • Wallaahu Akbar • Walaa Ḥawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billaah
Except that his sins will be expiated from him even if they were to be (abundant) like the foam on the surface of sea.”
● [رواه الترمذي ٣٤٦٠ ، حسنه الألباني]
Note: The mentioned Ḥadeeth speaks of sins they require sincere repentance.