Start with the Quran
- Start with the Quran and see how your day gets filled with barakah – read, understand and reflect!
- Yess learn your rights, but learn the rights others have over you first. The rights your parents, your spouse, your family and friends have over you.
- Make more dua, not in rush.. but a real sincere dua from the heart. Don’t make your dua only future based, ask Your Rabb for the present. Include your parents, family and the Ummah.
- Istighfaar is your key
- Give in charity and Allah will increase your Rizq – a smile is charity, a good word too.
- Remembering Allah in difficulty is easy, don’t forget to remember Him in ease. Talk to Your Lord, He is listening.
- Shukr – thank Allah and thank others for what you have and what you didnt get.
- Spend more time to reflect – reflect about your behaviour, your actions, your…
View original post 28 more words