To repeat, some descriptions of the outer covering of the Muslim woman when leaving her home
Sheikh Bakr Abu Zaid رحمه الله تعالى
● Covering of her body completely which includes covering her clothing and jewellery;
● Material should be thick, not thin and transparent;
● Jilbaab should be worn (starting) from the top of her head and not from her shoulders.
(This way the outline of shoulders and the like are not emphasized).
● The outer garment should not be in itself beautified with beautifications of different kinds (e.g. sequins, fancy buttons, laces etc.)
● The outer garment should cover her entire body including her feet.
📗 كتاب《حراسة الفضيلة
✒ Translated by:
Umm Hyatt al-Amerikiyyah حفظها الله