The virtue and knowledge of ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbaas
“O Allah, grant him a deep understanding of the faith and teach him the interpretation of the Qur’an.” It was also narrated by al-Bukhaari (75, 143) and Muslim (2477).
The virtue and knowledge of ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him)
I have some questions about Ibn Abbas.
- How did he get so much Information from the prophet when he was only a young boy?
- How did he learn so much about Tafsir and why is he so widely quoted?
- How did he know a lot about the Jewish and Christian scriptures?
- Also my imam said while teaching us the Tafsir about Surah Dukhan that Ibn Abbas said “when a person dies their mushaf and masjid cry over them.”
- How did he know this? I thought only Prophets (AS) knew the unseen? Also
- Why are there many narrations claim to be from him but are fabricated? And are the Abbasids his descends?
Please Note (I Highly Respect him but I just have some question about him)
What is required of the Muslim…
View original post 2,694 more words