If you fear Allaah, their plots and plans will never harm you.
Giving sadaqah and treating others well.
– No doubt, the envier (haasid) can harm the one whom he envies.
– Soorat al-Falaaq comprises seeking refuge in Allaah from every evil in this world!
– If you fear Allaah, their plots and plans will never harm you.
– The harm of the haasid will eventually come back to strike him.
– Imam Maalik (rahimahullaah) said: “Whatever is done for Allaah, it will remain. Whatever is not will perish.”
– Rectification starts with the person himself, then his family, and so forth; not as the khawaarij do by blaming the Muslim rulers for their own errors and sins.
– Giving sadaqah has a great effect in repelling the evil eye (al-‘ayn); it’s very rare that someone who is a MuHsin and gives sadaqah, sacrificing for the sake of…
View original post 268 more words