Fajr, It brings so much difference, I tell you.
Fajr Salah is your first round against Shaytaan, either you knock him out or he puts you to sleep. ~ Abu Maryam
1. Meaning of the hadeeth: “Whoever prays Fajr will be under the protection of Allaah”
2. Delaying Fajr prayer until the sun has almost risen
3. The true time of Fajr
4. The time of Fajr and mistakes in some timetables
5. Is there any Sunnah prayer after Fajr prayer?.
6. She can not wake up for Fajr prayer
7.Is there a difference between subh prayer and fajr prayer?.
8. Sleeping after Fajr and ‘Asr