Monthly Archives: April 2015
Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”
Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan as-Sa’dee (may Allah have mercy on him) said:
The one who combines faith and good deeds, “to him We will give a good life” by giving him tranquility in his heart and peace of mind, and by causing him not to pay any attention to that which could disturb his heart. Allah will grant him a goodly provision from sources he could not imagine, and “We shall pay them certainly” in the Hereafter“a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do”, all kinds of delight such as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and it has not crossed the mind of any man. So Allah will give him good in this world and good in the Hereafter.
[Tafseer as-Sa’dee (p. 448)]
Fajr Salah is your first round against Shaytaan, either you knock him out or he puts you to sleep. ~ Abu Maryam
1. Meaning of the hadeeth: “Whoever prays Fajr will be under the protection of Allaah”
2. Delaying Fajr prayer until the sun has almost risen
3. The true time of Fajr
4. The time of Fajr and mistakes in some timetables
5. Is there any Sunnah prayer after Fajr prayer?.
6. She can not wake up for Fajr prayer
7.Is there a difference between subh prayer and fajr prayer?.
8. Sleeping after Fajr and ‘Asr
Conditions for Zakaah Being Obligatory.
1. Minimum amount (nisaab) required to pay zakat in dollars
2. He has a number of questions about zakat al-fitr
3. Zakaah on wealth earned during the year
4.Paying zakat on total wealth not just the amount greater than nisaab
5. Questions about zakaah on jewellery and how it should be paid and who should pay it
6. Zakaat on income earned during the year
7. Zakat on money that is invested in trade
Allah says about the kuffaar and sinners (interpretation of the meaning):
“But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur’an nor acts on its teachings) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection”
Ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him) said:
“But whosoever turns away from My Reminder” means: goes against My command and that which I have revealed to My Messenger, and turns away from it and ignores it, and follows something other than its guidance, “verily, for him is a life of hardship” i.e., in this world, so he will have no tranquility or peace of mind, rather he will be in a state of anxiety because of his misguidance, even if he appears outwardly to be living a life of luxury, wearing what he wants, eating what he wants, living where he wants; but so long as his heart has no certain faith and is not guided, then he will be in a state of anxiety and confusion and doubt, and he will remain doubtful and hesitant. This is part of the life of hardship.
Tafseer Ibn Katheer (5/322, 323)