Hated and forbidden
Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu’ba (radhiAllaahu ‘anhu):
The Prophet (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “Allah has forbidden for you,
(1) to be undutiful to your mothers
(2) to bury your daughters alive,
(3) to not to pay the rights of the others (e.g. charity, etc.) and
(4) to beg of men (begging).
And Allah has hated for you
(1) vain, useless talk, or that you talk too much about others
(2) to ask too many questions, (in disputed religious matters) and
(3) to waste the wealth (by extravagance).
Posted on February 18, 2015, in Purification of the Soul / Manners / Character / Etiquette and tagged advice. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.