Keep your ‘love, desire, kindness & mercy’ alive for each other
After marriage, keep your ‘love, desire, kindness & mercy’ alive for each other…❤
She says, before marriage when I tried to know his nature, he was a ‘my kind of man‘. But after I married him, he is no longer like that!
– He does not care for me,
– he does not show me the same love,
– he no longer even smile to me…
– He no longer carry me in his arms,
– he no longer kisses me and
– does not show me love!
It’s like he is living with me forcefully because we are parents now!
He says, before marriage
– she was shy and gentle while talking to me.
– she used to eat and drink the same stuff which I liked, but now
– she is behaving the quite opposite! Leave aside my obedience,
– she shows me angry face to welcome whenever I enter home after full day work.
Whenever I bring anything from market for her or for our home,
– she somehow manages to criticize them!
– She is so much annoying I cannot explain believe me!
Should we not ask ourselves as husbands and wives – “Where is our kindness, tolerance, mercy and tenderness towards each other?”
Should we not ask ourselves as wives – where is our obedience as wives towards our husbands which the messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه و سلم) commanded us to keep holding firmly?
Where is the shyness and gentleness in us as wives which our role models kept till death?
Should we not ask ourselves as husbands – where is our رحمة and الصبر as husbands towards our wives?
Have we forgotten الحديث of the (رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه و سلم when he said you cannot make women fully straight, so be gentle with them and if you try to straight them fully, you will break them!
Have we forgotten الآية of the Qur’aan where Allaah said to look good in your wives and ignore their mistakes?
Lastly I would like to remind myself and all of you that, as Muslims, its not permissible to make our emotions slave to anybody except to Allaah.
@ Muslimah in Jannah