Knowledge that you might not have known.
Did you know…?.. ❤
Ten interesting things pertaining to knowledge that you might not have known.
1. The forty hadiths of Imaam Nawawi aren’t actually forty, they are forty-two.
2. Imaam Bukhaaree lost his eyes sight as a youngster but due to his mothers dua Allah gave it back to him and it became even stronger than before.
3. Iblees, may Allahs curse be upon him, was amongst the biggest worshippers of Allah before his (Iblees) downfall.
4. When a person repents to Allah, than Allah does not just forgive your sins, rather He changes your sins into good deeds.
5. It is said that Shaykh-ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah never actually climbed up on a mimbar and gave a khutbah.
6. Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal married at the age of 40.
7. Fudayl bin ‘Iyyad used to be a thief (then he became a great scholar)
8. Only one person dared to raise their voice above ‘Umars, his wife.
9. Alfiyaat ibn Maalik in arabic grammar was originally about three thousand couplets, then ibn Maalik shortened it down to one thousand so it would be easier for children to memorize it.
10. Contrary to popular belief Aboo Hurayrah did not get his name because he carried around a small kitten in his sleeves, he got the name because as a youth he one day went out to look after the sheep and he got so preoccupied playing with a little kitten that he did not see that some of the sheep were being attacked, so his mother called him Aboo Hurayrah.
If you already knew these things, praise Allah who taught you.