Never delay or neglect repentance/istighfaar & keep sending salwaat upon The Prophet ﷺ.
Seven practical steps to help you face difficult situations.
1. Salah:Make sure you stick to praying on time – 5 times a day. Never miss salah and do your best to pray each Salah with sincerity as if it’s your last salah in this world.
2. Read Quran:This Quran is so beautiful that no matter what difficulties you face you’ll find solace in it.
3. Make Dua:Especially the dua for removing anxiety.
“O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.”
Allahumma inni ‘a’udhubika minal hammi walhuzni, Wal’ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, Wa dal’id-daiyni wa ghalabatir-rajal
[Sahih al-Bukhari, 7/158]
4. Give Sadaqah:Give lots of charity, as much as you can, because it helps push away hardship. And if you can’t give money, even kind words or physical sadaqah…
View original post 198 more words
Many of us think we are so busy that we don’t find time to recite quran or do dhikr. We make excuses in our minds. We have time to cook, clean, talk to our family and friends, but when it comes to worshipping Allah – we stick to the OBLIGATION . How many of leave the place of prayer immediately after our fard salah, ready to engage in anything else except the dhikr of Allah?
We run behind our responsibilities of this world, forgetting the purpose of our creation. Allah orders His faithful servants to remember Him frequently and to refrain from being distracted from His remembrance by indulging in their properties and children excessively.
Allah says, “Let not your wealth nor your children distract you from remembrance of Allah.”Quran 63:9
Allah has stressed the value of dhikr and has made it of more importance than anything else, “And…
View original post 118 more words
It’s very sad to see that instead those who sell islamic dresses convey the true essence of hijāb (i.e, to cover/to hide) through their production of clothing they instead promote tabarruj! Subh’anAllāh light colors, with ribbons and almost imitating the gowns/princess dresses of kuffar and design it as an abaya. It’s very very sad to see that we as Muslim women are supposed to dress properly the Hijāb and Abaya to cover to hide we now instead buying those which is very good and eye catching for photography on social media or even in public. One of the people disliked by the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم is a woman who adorns herself to those who are not permissible to her (i.e., non-mahram) (Sunan An-Nasa’i)
And O you my beloved sister if you are just starting to wear abaya and hijab or you have any other necessary reasons to…
View original post 37 more words
- Start with the Quran and see how your day gets filled with barakah – read, understand and reflect!
- Yess learn your rights, but learn the rights others have over you first. The rights your parents, your spouse, your family and friends have over you.
- Make more dua, not in rush.. but a real sincere dua from the heart. Don’t make your dua only future based, ask Your Rabb for the present. Include your parents, family and the Ummah.
- Istighfaar is your key
- Give in charity and Allah will increase your Rizq – a smile is charity, a good word too.
- Remembering Allah in difficulty is easy, don’t forget to remember Him in ease. Talk to Your Lord, He is listening.
- Shukr – thank Allah and thank others for what you have and what you didnt get.
- Spend more time to reflect – reflect about your behaviour, your actions, your…
View original post 28 more words
People often forget the importance of the simple yet powerful dua (supplication) – Istighfar i.e., saying “Astaghfirullah” (I seek forgiveness of Allah). It is the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) to seek istighfaar 100 times daily. Let us see the benefits and virtues of reciting this simple beautiful supplication inShaAllah.
Istighfar (Astaghfirullah) is the gateway of relief and happiness. Whenever you are in distress start reciting it and Insha Allah it will take you out of your anxiety and will put you in a peaceful situation and will give you happiness.
Istighfar removes anxiety and duas are answered.
Istighfar opens the door of sustenance.
Istighfar opens the door of mercy.
Istighfar opens the door of knowledge.
Istighfar is also gateway of productivity.
Istighfar relieves you.
When you feel that sadness within you, when you are disturbed and frustrated, when anxiety surrounds you, say “Astaghfirullah” “Astaghfirullah”…
View original post 388 more words